Not working, I try and fill my time with productive activities…and really, try is the key word here.
After finding out we’re having a girl we couldn’t use the helicopter bedding we had gotten just in case it was a boy since Babies R Us was discontinuing it. Gary is/was a little disappointed so I decided to make some girly helicopters for her room.
I bought some quilting quarters and cut them out for the pattern, used spray adhesive and then a clear finishing spray to seal them. The backs are just 8×10 artist canvas’ and can be hung without a frame, which is what I think I’ll be doing.
Here are the results!